- "GSA Schedule and Commercial Item Contracts"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 2 minnewsletterJuly 2021GSA’s Transactional Data Reporting (TDR) Pilot Gets Green Light For Expansion, Despite Blistering Criticism From GSA OIGGovernment Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 20 minnewsletterFebruary 2021National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021 Includes Numerous Provisions Impacting Government ContractorsGovernment Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 6 minnewsletterFebruary 2018Government Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 2 minAlertFebruary 5, 2018
- Read Time: 3 minAlertJanuary 25, 2018GSA Expands Schedule Contractors’ Authority to Provide Off-Schedule Materials and Services Without Using “Open-Market” Procedures
- Read Time: 8 minAlertDecember 12, 2017NDAA for FY 2018 Includes Acquisition Reforms that Present Potential Risks and Benefits for Federal Contractors
- Read Time: 8 minAlertNovember 29, 2017
- Read Time: 8 minAlertApril 27, 2017
- Read Time: 2 minAlertJanuary 13, 2017
- Read Time: 7 minAlertDecember 27, 2016National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017 Implements Numerous Acquisition Reform Measures
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.