- "Customs Law and Compliance"
- Clear Results
- EventOctober 13, 2022VirtualThe Customs and International Trade Bar Association (CITBA) and the American Society of International Law (ASIL)
- Read Time: 5 minAlertSeptember 16, 2022
- Read Time: 3 minAlertJune 21, 2022
- Read Time: 3 minAlertJune 14, 2022U.S. Customs Releases Importer Guidance for Forthcoming Implementation of the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseJune 1, 2022Rand L. Allen, Sara M. Baxenberg, Timothy C. Brightbill, Jon W. Burd, Caleb P. Burns, Ralph J. Caccia, Jason P. Cronic, Cara Tseng Duffield, Laura El-Sabaawi, Amb. David A. Gross, Tracy Heinzman, Bob Hibbert, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Paul F. Khoury, Kathleen A. Kirby, Carol A. Laham, Martha E. Marrapese, Scott M. McCaleb, Ari Meltzer, Kimberly M. Melvin, Kevin B. Muhlendorf, Stephen J. Obermeier, John R. Prairie, Alan H. Price, Eve Klindera Reed, D. Mark Renaud, John R. Shane, Daniel J. Standish, Roderick L. Thomas, Maureen E. Thorson, Michael E. Toner, David H. Topol, Joshua S. Turner, Robert L. Walker, Brian Walsh, David B. Weinberg, Brandis L. Zehr
- Read Time: 3 minAlertApril 7, 2022
- Read Time: 3 minAlertMarch 14, 2022
- EventFebruary 14, 2022WebinarU.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Read Time: 2 minAlertJanuary 27, 2022
- Read Time: 5 minAlertJanuary 24, 2022U.S. Government Publishes Opportunity to Comment on Enforcement Strategy for the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.