- "Customs Law and Compliance"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 2 minAlertJuly 13, 2021
- Read Time: 2 minAlertJune 30, 2021
- Read Time: 4 minAlertJune 25, 2021Administration Takes New Actions to Address China Forced Labor in Silica-Based Products Supply Chain
- Read Time: 2 minAlertJune 23, 2021NY Fed Finds Apparent Narrowing of U.S.-China Trade Deficit Largely Attributable to $10 Billion of Duty Evasion
- Read Time: 2 minAlertMay 28, 2021
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseMay 20, 2021Rand L. Allen, Timothy C. Brightbill, Jon W. Burd, Caleb P. Burns, Ralph J. Caccia, Jason P. Cronic, Cara Tseng Duffield, Anna M. Gomez, Amb. David A. Gross, Tracy Heinzman, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Paul F. Khoury, Kathleen A. Kirby, Carol A. Laham, Martha E. Marrapese, Scott M. McCaleb, Ari Meltzer, Kimberly M. Melvin, Kevin B. Muhlendorf, Daniel B. Pickard, John R. Prairie, Alan H. Price, D. Mark Renaud, John R. Shane, Daniel J. Standish, Maureen E. Thorson, Michael E. Toner, David H. Topol, Joshua S. Turner, Robert L. Walker, Brian Walsh, Tara L. Ward, David B. Weinberg, Brandis L. Zehr, Bob Hibbert
- Read Time: 5 minAlertMay 18, 2021
- Read Time: 2 minAlertOctober 6, 2020UPDATE: USTR Initiates Section 301 Investigations into Vietnamese Policies and Practices Affecting International Trade
- Read Time: 1 minAlertApril 20, 2020
- EventOctober 9, 2019Webinar
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.