Marc has extensive experience related to the development, transport and storage, sales, consumer use, recycling, and disposal of all chemistries of batteries as well as automotive fragrance, appearance, refrigerants, and additive consumer products. He has actively served on and chaired numerous standards committees related to batteries and battery-operated devices.
- Experience with all aspects of global transportation for hazardous materials and dangerous goods.
- Consults on regulations and drafts proposed changes to regulations affecting the battery and electronics industries.
- Monitors domestic and international legislative and regulatory developments affecting various segments of the rechargeable battery and electronics industries, including transportation and battery collection and recycling developments.
- Develops legislative language regarding the collection, recycling, and product safety of consumer automotive products, batteries, and battery-operated devices.
- Global Head of Environmental Health and Safety (2019-2023), Director of Government Affairs (2013-2019), Energizer
- Vice Chair (1999-2023), ANSI C18 for Portable Primary Batteries
- President (2013-2023), Association Latin America Pilas y Baterias
- Australian Consumer Electronics Suppliers Association (2013-2023)
- Board Member (2015-2023), Call2Recycle
- Board Member (2020-Present), Call2Recycle Canada
- European Portable Battery Association (2013-2023)
- The Household and Commercial Products Association (2020-2022)
- Chair (2013-2023), Member (2000-2013), IEC TC35 for Portable Primary Batteries
- Chair (2013-2023), National Electrical Manufacturers Association, Dry Battery Section
- Ad Hoc Chair for Thermal Cycling Test, Ad Hoc Chair for Development of an Internal Short Circuit Test (2008-2011), United Nations Information Working Group on Lithium Batteries
- President (2011-2018), Founding Member, U.S. Corporation for Battery Recycling
- U.S. Rechargeable Battery Association (PRBA) (2013-2022)
B.S., University of Toledo