- "Kara M. Sacilotto"
- Clear Results
- EventMay 11, 2011Due Diligence in Government Contract Mergers & AcquisitionsWashington, DCFederal Publications Seminars
- Read Time: 6 minAlertMay 9, 2011
- Read Time: 2 minAlertMay 2, 2011DoD Issues "Amplified Guidance" on Improving Competition in Defense Procurements to Maximize Competition Where Only One Offer is Received
- Read Time: 9 minAlertApril 27, 2011
- Read Time: 4 minnewsletterSpring 2011Government Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 5 minAlertApril 11, 2011
- ArticleSpring 2011Déjà Vu All over Again: Cost-Reimbursement Contracts Fall out of Favor (Again), But Should They?Public Contract Law Journal, Volume 40-3
- EventMarch 3, 2011Past Performance and ResponsibilityAnnapolis, MD17th Annual Federal Procurement Institute: Procurement Potpourri-Is the System Working?
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseJune 16, 2009Congressional Subcommittee Hears Testimony on Priorities and Objectives for Improving Federal Procurement and Acquisitions Process
- Read Time: 5 minPress ReleaseDecember 31, 2007
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.