- "Kara M. Sacilotto"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 2 minAlertNovember 11, 2011
- EventNovember 2, 2011Due Diligence in Government Contract Mergers & AcquisitionsWashington, DCFederal Publications Seminars
- Read Time: 6 minAlertSeptember 2, 2011The Federal Circuit Affirms a Contractor's Right to Challenge Negative Performance Evaluations Under the CDA
- ArticleSeptember 2011Challenging Contractor Performance Evaluations: FAR Processes and Claims Before The Court of Federal Claims and The Boards of Contract AppealsBriefing Papers
- Read Time: 2 minAlertAugust 9, 2011Update to Proposed FAR Rule on Documenting Contractor Performance: FAR Council Issues Correction To Proposed Rule to Restore FAR Text; Extends Comment Deadlines
- Read Time: 6 minnewsletterSummer 2011Government Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 6 minnewsletterSummer 2011Efforts to Improve the Gathering and Documentation of Contractor Past Performance Information Continue...and May Raise Significant Issues for ContractorsGovernment Contracts Issue Update
- EventMay 26, 2011Congressional Testimony: "Defer No More: The Need to Repeal the 3% Withholding Provision"Washington, DCHouse Subcommittee on Contracting and Work Force, Committee on Small Business
- EventMay 25, 2011Organizational Conflicts of Interest and What the Recent FAR Proposal Will Mean for Your BusinessTechAmerica Webinar
- EventMay 17, 2011The Federal Awardee Performance and Intergrity Information SystemWashington, DCThe George Washington University Law School and Boards of Contracts Appeals Bar Association Special Open Colloquium
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.