W3 Government Enforcement
Brandon Moss, a partner in Wiley's White Collar Defense & Government Investigations Practice, will be speaking at the Health Care Compliance Association's (HCCA) 24th Annual Compliance Institute taking place in Nashville, TN from March 29–April 1, 2020.
Ms. Moss will be a panelist on the "W3 Government Enforcement" discussion on April 1 from 8:30–10:00 AM.
- Miranda Hooker, Partner, Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Brandon Moss, Partner, Wiley
- Kirk Ogrosky, Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Amanda P. Strachan, Chief of Health Care Fraud Unit, United States Attorney’s Office
Key topics include:
- Investigative tools that are used by DOJ and HHS-OIG to initiate different types of investigations
- Best practices for addressing governmental investigations from hold notices, document collection and production, internal investigations, and resolution
- The obligations of legal and compliance officers throughout an investigation.
For more information, visit https://www.hcca-info.org/conferences/national/2020-compliance-institute.