In addition to advising on lobbying law compliance, Wiley offers comprehensive services to assist clients in preparing, reviewing, and filing their federal, state, and local reports. Our services include the following:
- Federal LDA Reporting Services
- Advise clients on LDA registration and reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Prepare and file LDA registration statements (LD-1), quarterly reports (LD-2), and employer semiannual reports (LD-203).
- Line-by-line review of LDA registration statements (LD-1), quarterly reports (LD-2), and semiannual reports (LD-203).
- State & Local Lobbying Reporting Services
- Track client filing deadlines using comprehensive reporting schedules.
- Advise clients on registration thresholds and submit registrations when thresholds have been met.
- Communicate directly with state and local lobbyists to collect their reporting data and advise on reporting requirements.
- Prepare, review, and submit state and local filings.
- Federal Campaign Finance Reporting Services
- Advise clients on Federal Election Commission (FEC) registration and reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Draft and file FEC reports.
- Line-by-line review of client FEC reports.
- Advise clients on responses to Requests for Additional Information (RFAIs) from the FEC.
- State & Local Campaign Finance Filings
- Advise clients on reporting requirements for their state and local corporate and PAC contributions.
- Line-by-line compliance review for draft reports.
- Congressional Investigations and Oversight
- Election Law & First Amendment Litigation
- Federal Election Commission Representation
- Federal Gift Rules Assistant Mobile Application
- Federal & State Campaign Finance
- Federal & State Ethics
- Federal & State Lobbying
- Federal & State Pay-to-Play
- Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA)
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Anti‑Corruption
- Lobbying & Campaign Finance Reporting Services
- Pay-to-Play Survey
- Political Law Compliance Counseling
- State Lobbying & Gift Law Guide
- Tax-Exempt Organizations Compliance Counseling
Related News & Insights
- PodcastH.R. 1 – How would the Lobbying Disclosure Act be Affected?Political Law PodcastFebruary 25, 2021D. Mark Renaud
- ArticlePodcast: Facts About PACs PodcastNABPACFebruary 11, 2021Carol A. Laham
- NewsletterFEC and Lobbying Disclosure Filing Dates for 2021Election Law NewsJanuary 2021Karen E. Trainer
- NewsletterFEC Post-General Reports Due December 3Election Law NewsNovember 2020Caleb P. Burns, Brandis L. Zehr, Karen E. Trainer