Tatiana’s practice covers complex commercial litigation, arbitration, and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). She represents corporate clients involved in commercial and international litigations and arbitrations, including government contracts, healthcare, intellectual property, personal injury and other contract and tort disputes positioned in domestic and international courts and tribunals.
Prior to joining Wiley, Tatiana served as a Legal Adviser to Judge Rosemary Barkett on the Iran-United States Claims Tribunal in the Hague, advising on complex, politically sensitive state-to-state cases, and as a law clerk to the Honorable M. Margaret McKeown on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Represented multinational defense contractor in defense of claims related to a terminated contract under the U.S. Foreign Military Sales Program.
- Advised one of the nation’s largest health insurers with respect to formulary development.
- Represented multiple clients in complex international arbitrations involving novel issues of jurisdiction and sovereign immunity.
- Defended large Central European oil and gas company from corruption allegations in ongoing arbitration against European sovereign.
- Conducted internal investigations with Croatian and Middle Eastern clients to lay groundwork for arbitrations involving multiple sovereign states.
- Secretary, Women in International Law Group, American Society of International Law
- Private law practice (2016-2018)
- Legal Adviser, Judge Rosemary Barkett, Iran-United States Claims Tribunal (2013-2014)
- Legal Intern, Business and Professional People for the Public Interest (2012)
- Summer Legal Associate, Documentation Center of Cambodia (2011)
LL.M., magna cum laude, Duke University School of Law; Order of the Coif
J.D., magna cum laude, Duke University School of Law; Order of the Coif
M.A., University of Virginia
B.A., Northwestern University
Editorial Board, Duke Law Journal
- Law Clerk for the Honorable M. Margaret McKeown, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (2015-2016)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- California Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Related News & Insights
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein Recognizes 19 Individuals in Seventh Annual Pro Bono Program CelebrationOctober 29, 2019
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief in Smith v. United States Wiley Rein Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief in Smith v. United StatesOctober 21, 2019
- EventDeals Done Right: Lessons Learned From Top LitigatorsThe 2nd Annual LF Dealmakers ForumSeptember 19, 2019
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein Files Amicus Briefs on Behalf of LGBTQ Employees Suffering from Employment DiscriminationJuly 3, 2019