Rita counsels government contractors and subcontractors on a wide array of legal issues, including bid protests, cybersecurity, and claims and disputes.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before federal and state bodies, including the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC).
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA).
- Counsels government contractors on compliance with the federal False Claims Act (FCA) and government FCA investigations.
- Spring Law Clerk, Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (2020)
- Research Assistant, George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School, Professor Caroline Cecot (2020)
- Administrative Law Clinic, George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School (2019-2020)
J.D., magna cum laude, George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School
B.A., High Honors, University of California, Santa Barbara
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Law, Economics, and Policy (2020-2021)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Related News & Insights
- AlertFederal Circuit Holds That the Air Force’s Unilateral Price Definitizations Were Not Government ClaimsKara M. Sacilotto, Craig Smith, Gary S. Ward, J. Ryan Frazee, Teresita RegelbruggeMay 1, 2023
- AlertCISA Seeks Comments on New Security Attestation for Software ProcurementsMegan L. Brown, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Teresita RegelbruggeApril 28, 2023
- AlertDOD Issues Final Rule Regarding Use of SPRS Assessments in ProcurementTracye Winfrey Howard, Craig Smith, Teresita RegelbruggeMarch 30, 2023
- AlertNew York Ethics Commission Launches New Lobbying Training Program – Requires More People to be TrainedCarol A. Laham, Hannah J. Miller, Teresita RegelbruggeJanuary 25, 2023