Nicole assists in the representation of individuals and corporate clients in government and internal investigations, civil enforcement matters, criminal investigations and other litigation. She aids in devising the strategies behind and executions of responses to subpoenas, civil investigative demands and discovery requests, providing analysis into the review and production of electronically stored information. Her professional background includes a clerkship in juvenile law, a practice in insurance defense litigation and more recently, a focus on electronic discovery strategy, enhanced by extensive experience utilizing various review platforms and analytics tools.
- Provides support in executing pre-litigation and discovery strategies.
- Utilizes electronic discovery tools and techniques to examine client documents, ensuring thorough privilege, relevance, and confidentiality reviews.
- Assisted in representation of domestic violence victims in custody and divorce proceedings.
- Represented large insurance carriers and policyholders in insurance coverage investigations and litigation.
- Private law practice (2014-2018)
- Volunteer Attorney, DC Volunteer Lawyers Project (2016)
- Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Women in eDiscovery
J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law
B.A., cum laude, Loyola University Maryland
Articles Editor, The University of Baltimore Law Forum
Staff Editor, The University of Baltimore Law Forum
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Edward R.K. Hargadon, Circuit Court for Baltimore City (2013-2014)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar