Morgan represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under various types of professional liability and general liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with directors and officers and other professional liability claims.
- Litigates insurance coverage disputes and bad faith claims in federal and state courts.
- Private law practice (2005-2009)
- Investment Banking Analyst, Lehman Brothers Inc. (2000-2002)
J.D., University of Virginia School of Law
B.A., magna cum laude, Amherst College
Editorial Board, Virginia Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar