Hannah advises political candidates, officeholders, corporations, trade associations, and other organizations on compliance with state and federal campaign finance, ethics, and lobbying laws.
- Advises clients on state and local lobbying compliance matters, including registration triggers, reporting obligations, best practices, and audits.
- Advises clients on federal, state, and local gift and ethics laws.
- Counsels clients on state and local pay-to-play compliance.
- Reviews political contributions and charitable donations for compliance.
- Counsels clients on revolving door laws and other considerations when hiring state government officials.
- Advises clients in congressional ethics investigations and white collar investigations related to political activity.
- Legal Intern, St. Louis Circuit Attorney’s Office (2017)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Missouri (2017)
- Legal Fellow, Office of U.S. Representative Dan Donovan (2016)
- Director of Volunteer Operations, Rob Astorino for Governor Campaign (2016)
- Congressional Intern, Office of U.S. Representative Michael Grimm (2013)
- Intern, National Republican Congressional Committee (2011-2012)
- The Council on Governmental Ethics Laws (COGEL)
- Public Affairs Council (PAC)
J.D., Washington University School of Law
B.A., Georgetown University
Publications Manager, Journal of Law and Policy
- Law Clerk for the Honorable J. Scott Hacker, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas (2019)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- AlertNew York Ethics Commission Launches New Lobbying Training Program – Requires More People to be TrainedCarol A. Laham, Hannah J. Miller, Teresita RegelbruggeJanuary 25, 2023
- NewsletterPAC Compliance: End-of-Cycle PAC Audits and Other Recommended HousekeepingElection Law NewsJanuary 2023
- NewsletterFederal Judge Finds IL Campaign Finance Law Likely Violates First AmendmentElection Law NewsNovember 2022
- NewsletterCampaign Finance Changes in Missouri, AlabamaElection Law NewsSeptember 2022