Enbar is a brief-writer and legal strategist who specializes in critical motions practice and appeals. She also has considerable experience as the dedicated brief-writer at trial. Her representative matters include four jury trials, all of which obtained full defense verdicts, a commercial arbitration, and a year-long internal investigation of a major sports governing body in Zurich. Presently, her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, international trade appeals, False Claims Act cases, and securities litigation.
Prior to private practice, Enbar was a judicial law clerk on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Represents numerous U.S. industries before the Court of International Trade, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) panels in appeals from trade remedies proceedings.
- Successfully defended U.S. Senator in proposed insider-trading class action lawsuit.
- Successfully defended multinational pharmaceutical corporation against failure-to-warn and design-defect claims in three jury trials.
- Successfully defended fuel cell manufacturer in breach-of-contract and securities-related lawsuit.
- Successfully defended vitamin supplement manufacturer in false-advertising class action jury trial.
- Represented executive in U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) insider trading litigation related to merger of NYSE listed companies.
- Successfully defended government contractor and its officers in proposed class action lawsuit alleging violations of Rule 10b-5 in federal court and on appeal.
- Represented leading health insurer in commercial arbitration relating to breach-of-contract claims.
- Represented international sports governing body in connection with investigations by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Office of the Attorney General of Switzerland.
- Defended major common carrier in federal lawsuit alleging breaches of contract and shipping laws by the City and State of New York.
- Successfully defended research and advisory firm in Connecticut lawsuit alleging defamation and unfair trade practices.
- Litigation Associate, Private Law Practice (2017-2019)
- Litigation Associate, Private Law Practice (2015-2017)
- Intern for the Honorable Amy M. Totenberg, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2012)
- Litigation Summer Associate, Private Law Practice (2011)
- Named to the United States' roster for U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) Chapter 10 Disputes (2023-2024)
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America directory of "Ones to Watch" for Appellate Practice (2023)
- Recognized by Law360 as a “Rising Star” in International Trade Law (2022)
J.D., Emory University School of Law, Order of the Coif
B.A., summa cum laude, University of Georgia
Notes and Comments Editor, Emory Law Journal
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Kermit E. Bye, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit (2012-2013)
- Interim Law Clerk for the Honorable Ralph R. Erickson, U.S. District Court for the District of North Dakota (2013)
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Edmond E. Chang, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (2014-2015)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York Bar
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Fourth, Seventh, and Federal Circuits
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
Related News & Insights
- Press ReleaseWiley’s Enbar Toledano Appointed to USMCA Dispute Resolution RosterApril 12, 2023
- Media MentionCommerce Must Rectify Error In Steel Pipe Duties, Court RulesLaw360January 18, 2023
- Press Release54 Wiley Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®August 18, 2022
- Press ReleaseLaw360 Profiles Brandon Moss, Enbar Toledano, and Gary Ward as ‘Rising Stars’July 6, 2022