Enbar’s practice concentrates on brief writing and legal strategy, motion practice, and appeals. She has handled dozens of dispositive motions and appellate briefs, most recently in the Ninth and Federal Circuit Courts of Appeals, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, and the U.S. Court of International Trade. She also has extensive experience as the dedicated brief-writer at trial, with responsibility for Daubert/Frye motions, motions in limine, mid-trial motions, and bench briefs.
Enbar has represented major corporations in high-stakes commercial disputes across a wide spectrum of substantive areas. Her representative matters include four jury trials, in the areas of product liability and false advertising, all of which obtained full defense verdicts, and a one-year internal investigation of a major sports governing body, in connection with investigations by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Office of the Attorney General of Switzerland. Today, her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, international trade appeals, and telecommunications infrastructure and joint-use disputes.
Prior to private practice, Enbar served as a judicial law clerk on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. She also was a judicial extern in the Northern District of Georgia.
- Successfully defended a multinational pharmaceutical corporation against failure-to-warn and design-defect claims in three jury trials in state and federal courts.
- Successfully defended the manufacturer of a vitamin supplement in a false-advertising class action jury trial in federal court.
- Represented an international sports governing body in connection with investigations by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Office of the Attorney General of Switzerland.
- Successfully defended a government health care contractor and its officers in a proposed class action lawsuit alleging violations of Rule 10b-5 in federal court and on appeal.
- Defended a major common carrier in a federal lawsuit alleging breaches of contract and shipping laws by the City and State of New York.
- Successfully defended a research and advisory firm in a Connecticut lawsuit alleging defamation and unfair trade practices.
- Defended a pharmaceutical corporation in a federal lawsuit alleging defamation.
- Successfully defended an oil and gas corporation in a federal lawsuit seeking civil contempt sanctions in connection with the enforcement of an international arbitration award.
- Successfully defended an agricultural cooperative in a Georgia lawsuit and related federal class action alleging a breach of fiduciary duty.
- Litigation Associate, Private Law Practice (2017-2019)
- Litigation Associate, Private Law Practice (2015-2017)
- Intern for the Honorable Amy M. Totenberg, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2012)
- Litigation Summer Associate, Private Law Practice (2011)
J.D., Emory University School of Law, Order of the Coif
B.A., summa cum laude, University of Georgia
Notes and Comments Editor, Emory Law Journal
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Edmond E. Chang, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (2014-2015)
- Interim Law Clerk for the Honorable Ralph R. Erickson, U.S. District Court for the District of North Dakota (2013)
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Kermit E. Bye, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit (2012-2013)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York Bar
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Fourth, Seventh, and Federal Circuits
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia