Corey serves as consulting counsel to Wiley. She focuses her practice on civil litigation, with an emphasis on IP and commercial litigation, as well as enforcement of intellectual property rights. Corey has handled contract disputes and cases across all areas of intellectual property throughout her career, including patents, copyright, trademarks, and trade secrets.
- Manages the enforcement of intellectual property rights related to computer software.
- Analyzes and advises on patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, contract, and business disputes.
- Develops case strategy with clients and other attorneys.
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Named a “Rising Star” in Intellectual Property Law by Super Lawyers magazine (2005, 2010-2013)
J.D., Northwestern University School of Law
B.S., Texas A&M University
B.A., University of Texas at Austin
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Texas Bar
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Northern Districts of Texas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Certified Information Privacy Professional/US
Related News & Insights
- Press ReleaseWiley Wins High-Profile Drug Patent Case on Behalf of Generic ManufacturerJuly 13, 2023
- Media MentionDelaware Judge Axes Novartis Patent On Heart Failure DrugLaw360July 7, 2023
- AlertSupreme Court Determines Copying of Software API Can Constitute Fair UseDavid E. Weslow, Ari Meltzer, Corey WeinsteinApril 5, 2021
- AlertFailure to Mitigate Damages Is Not a Bar to Statutory Damages Under the Copyright ActRichard W. Smith, David E. Weslow, Corey WeinsteinJanuary 22, 2020