Corey is an associate in the firm’s Litigation group and represents corporate clients and individuals in a variety of complex litigation matters in state and federal court.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in litigation at both the state and federal levels.
- Drafts pleadings and motions in state and federal courts.
- Represents clients in complex securities investigations by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and U.S. Department of Justice.
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Marla Graff Decker, Chief Judge, Court of Appeals of Virginia (2020–2021)
- Judicial Intern, Honorable A. Richard Caputo, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania (2019)
- Research Assistant, Washington and Lee University School of Law
- Professor Alan Trammell (2020–2021)
- Professor Kishanthi Parella (2019)
J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif; Omicron Delta Kappa; Washington and Lee University School of Law
B.B.A., summa cum laude, Wilkes University
Editor in Chief, Washington and Lee Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar