Alex specializes in the enforcement of U.S. trade laws, focusing on antidumping and countervailing duty (AD/CVD) proceedings. Previously at the International Trade Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce, Alex has a strong background in quantitative and qualitative analyses, verifying compliance with AD/CVD laws, and conducting analyses of U.S. and foreign businesses and governments in market and non-market economies.
- Assist in the development of trade cases by providing data analysis regarding the effects of unfairly traded imports on market share, prices, and U.S. industry financial performance.
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- Program Manager, Enforcement & Compliance of the International Trade Administration (2023)
- International Trade Compliance Analyst, Enforcement & Compliance of the International Trade Administration (2017-2022)
- Junior Export Compliance Specialist, The Bureau of Industry and Security (2017)
- International Trade Intern, U.S. and Foreign Commercial Service (2017)
M.A., Middlebury Institute of International Studies
B.A., cum laude, Brigham Young University