- "Employment and Labor Standards Issues in Government Contracting"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 4 minAlertDecember 1, 2021
- Read Time: 7 minAlertNovember 19, 2021New Florida Law Limits Private Employer Vaccination Mandates; Creates Headaches for Employers Subject to Federal Requirements
- Read Time: 1 minAlertNovember 8, 2021
- Read Time: 10 minAlertNovember 5, 2021OSHA Issues Emergency Temporary Standard Requiring Businesses with Over 100 Employees to Implement Vax-or-Test Policies
- Read Time: 5 minAlertNovember 2, 2021
- Read Time: 2 minAlertOctober 29, 2021
- Read Time: 4 minAlertOctober 25, 2021Updates to the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force’s Guidance for Contractors Aim to Provide Some Clarity Concerning Accommodations
- EventOctober 19, 2021Public Contracting Institute (PCI)
- Read Time: 8 minAlertSeptember 27, 2021Task Force Guidance Sets Out Broad Reach of EO 14042’s Requirements for Contractor Employee Vaccinations
- Read Time: 1 minAlertSeptember 17, 2021
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.