Stephen provides regulatory counsel on a wide array of issues related to privacy, telecommunications, and technology.
- Conducts legal research and drafts pleadings on a wide variety of procedural and substantive issues for telecommunications clients.
- Counsels telecommunications and satellite clients on compliance with federal regulatory obligations.
- Federal Communications Commission
- Law Clerk, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (2017)
- Law Clerk, Wireline Competition Bureau (2017)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., summa cum laude, The George Washington University
Editor-in-Chief, Federal Communications Law Journal, Vol. 71
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- AlertApril FCC Television License Pre-Filing Reminder: DC, Maryland, Virginia, and West VirginiaKathleen A. Kirby, Joan Stewart, Stephen J. ConleyMarch 17, 2020
- AlertApril Radio License Renewal and Announcements Reminder: MI, OH, IN, KY, & TNKathleen A. Kirby, Stephen J. ConleyMarch 3, 2020
- NewsletterMapping a Privacy Path - Liability and Enforcement Recommendations for StatesPrivacy In FocusFebruary 2020
- Press ReleaseMegan Brown and Kathleen Scott Co-Author Privacy Guide for State Legislators Published by U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal ReformJanuary 30, 2020