Spencer is an associate in the firm’s Litigation group and represents corporate clients and individuals in a variety of complex litigation matters in state and federal court as well as international courts and tribunals. He also assists and advises clients with online intellectual property management.
- Represents parties in domain name transactions and Internet intellectual property enforcement.
- Drafts pleadings and motions in federal and state courts.
- Represents clients in complex transnational litigations and international arbitrations.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in litigation at both the state and federal level.
- Extern, Office of The District Attorney General, 20th Judicial District, Nashville, TN (2017)
- Legislative Liaison and Member Service Representative, Military Officers Association of America (2014-2016)
- Deputy Campaign Manager, Marc Korman for State Delegate Campaign (2014)
*Not admitted to the District of Columbia Bar. Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.
J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School
B.A., magna cum laude, Colgate University
Development Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar (*Pending, supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar)
- Virginia Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit