Spencer is an associate in the firm’s Litigation group and represents corporate clients and individuals in a variety of complex litigation matters in state and federal court as well as international courts and tribunals. He also assists and advises clients with online intellectual property management.
- Represents parties in domain name transactions and Internet intellectual property enforcement.
- Drafts pleadings and motions in federal and state courts.
- Represents clients in complex transnational litigations and international arbitrations.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in litigation at both the state and federal level.
- Extern, Office of The District Attorney General, 20th Judicial District, Nashville, TN (2017)
- Legislative Liaison and Member Service Representative, Military Officers Association of America (2014-2016)
- Deputy Campaign Manager, Marc Korman for State Delegate Campaign (2014)
J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School
B.A., magna cum laude, Colgate University
Development Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit