Rachel represents clients and individuals in a variety of complex white collar matters.
- Counsels clients on various white collar matters
- Civil Section Intern, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Virginia (2020)
*Not admitted to the District of Columbia Bar. Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.
J.D., University of Michigan Law School
B.A., Washington University in St. Louis
Associate Editor, Michigan Technology Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- Maryland Bar
- District of Columbia Bar (*Pending, supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar)
Related News & Insights
- AlertDOJ’s Latest Corporate Enforcement Policy Targets Compensation and Third-Party MessagingKevin B. Muhlendorf, Brandon J. Moss, Corey J. Hauser, Rachel TuteurMarch 13, 2023
- ArticleDOJ Fraud Section's 2022 By The NumbersLaw360Kevin B. Muhlendorf, Brandon J. Moss, Rachel TuteurMarch 1, 2023
- AlertCorporate Criminal Enforcement Predictions for 2023Brandon J. Moss, Corey J. Hauser, Rachel TuteurJanuary 3, 2023