Jordan advises clients on a wide range of health care regulatory, transactional, and litigation matters in addition to commercial contracts and contract disputes. Jordan also represents health plans in the negotiation, drafting, and administration of large service contracts, including behavioral health and pharmacy benefit management (PBM) contracts for commercial and government-sponsored health care programs, including Medicare and Medicaid.
Jordan has additional experience counseling clients on the federal statutory and regulatory requirements of the Physician Self-Referral Law, Anti-Kickback Statute, False Claims Act, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH).
- Prepares and counsels clients on various commercial contracts.
- Drafts and negotiates pharmacy benefit management (PBM) agreements for commercial and government health care programs.
- Counsels clients on various litigation matters and contract disputes.
- Associate, Private law practice (2021-2022)
- Legal Intern, Public Health Law Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (2020)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) (2020)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) (2019)
- Legal Intern, Mylan, Inc. (2019)
- Florida Bar, Health Law Section (2020-Present)
- American Health Law Association (2020-Present)
- American Bar Association (2020-Present)
J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law
B.S., University of Florida
Associate Editor, Jurist
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Florida Bar