Hannah advises political candidates, officeholders, corporations, trade associations, and other organizations on compliance with all areas of federal, state, and local political law, including campaign finance, lobbying, pay-to-play, and ethics.
- Counsels clients on federal, state, and local lobbying compliance, including registration and reporting.
- Reviews political contributions for compliance with campaign finance, lobbying, and pay-to-play laws.
- Advises clients on federal, state, and local pay-to-play laws.
- Reviews political advertisements for campaign finance compliance, defamation issues, and other concerns.
- Counsels clients on ethics and gift laws related to provision of food and beverages, travel and lodging, entertainment, and other expenses to government officials.
- Maintains an active pro bono practice representing and counseling nonprofit organizations in a wide variety of matters.
- Law Clerk, Office of U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA), U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary (2018)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Charles Lettow, U.S. Court of Federal Claims (2018)
- Research Assistant, Georgetown Annual Review of Criminal Procedure (2018)
- The Council on Governmental Ethics Laws (COGEL)
- Women in Government Relations
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., summa cum laude, University of Kentucky; Phi Beta Kappa
Executive Editor, American Criminal Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- Press ReleaseWiley Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief in Case Involving Limitations Period for APA ClaimsNovember 27, 2023
- AlertU.S. Supreme Court Adopts Code of ConductRobert L. Walker, D. Mark Renaud, Hannah BinghamNovember 15, 2023
- NewsletterStates Update Donor Disclosure LawsElection Law NewsMay 23, 2023
- Press ReleaseWiley Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief in Case Involving Statute of Limitations for APA ClaimsMay 22, 2023