Hannah advises political candidates, officeholders, corporations, trade associations, and other organizations on compliance with state and federal campaign finance, ethics, and lobbying laws.
- Counsels clients on state and local lobbying, gift, and pay-to-play compliance.
- Law Clerk, Office of U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA), U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary (2018)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Charles Lettow, U.S. Court of Federal Claims (2018)
- Research Assistant, Georgetown Annual Review of Criminal Procedure (2018)
- Visitor's Office Intern, White House Internship Program (2017)
- Communications Intern, Office of Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin (R-KY) (2017)
- Intern, Office of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) (2016)
- Intern, Office of Kentucky Senate President Robert Stivers (R-KY) (2016)
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., summa cum laude, University of Kentucky; Phi Beta Kappa
Executive Editor, American Criminal Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar