As Wiley’s Chief Marketing Officer, Diana Courson is responsible for the development and execution of business development and marketing strategies for the firm and its practices. Her team of 15 marketing, public relations, and business development professionals focuses on advancing Wiley’s business goals and driving profitability by growing the firm’s client base, building brand equity, and positioning the firm as the law firm of choice for a diverse set of clients.
Diana brings more than 20 years of professional services marketing experience to Wiley, having served in marketing leadership roles within the legal and engineering industries. Diana is a frequent speaker and leader within the legal marketing industry, having served as a former board member and past president of the Legal Marketing Association Capital Chapter.
- Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference
- Impact Marketing Pre-Conference Program Co-Chair, 2017-2019
- Legal Marketing Association (International)
- Small Firm Shared Interest Group Co-Chair, 2015-2018
- Nominating Committee Member, 2013
- Governance Committee Co-Chair, 2012-2013
- Legal Marketing Association, Capital Chapter
- Immediate Past President, 2011
- President, 2010
- President-Elect, 2009
- Secretary, 2008
B.A., The George Washington University