Aldel advises insurers in complex coverage litigation before federal and state courts nationwide.
- Drafts motions and pleadings for insurers involved in coverage litigation.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with ongoing litigation in federal and state courts.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Judicial Law Clerk, U.S. States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York (2019-2020)
J.D., Harvard Law School
B.A., summa cum laude, Howard University; Phi Beta Kappa
Submissions Editor, Harvard Business Law Review
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar