- "Scott A. Felder"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 3 minnewsletterApril 29, 2014Intellectual Property Insights
- EventMarch 4, 2014Washington, DCFederal Publications Seminars
- ArticleDecember 2013Significant Development Regarding Differential Pay for Federal Employees Mobilized Under “Voluntary” AuthorityService Members Law Center, Law Review 13160
- Read Time: 6 minnewsletterDecember 5, 2013Intellectual Property Insights
- Read Time: 8 minArticleOctober 29, 2013Law360
- Read Time: 4 minnewsletterSummer 2013Government Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 4 minAlertMay 23, 2013DOD Publishes Final Rule on Government Support Contractor Access to Contractor Proprietary Technical Data & Software
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseApril 19, 2013Rand L. Allen, Richard J. Bodorff, Timothy C. Brightbill, Megan L. Brown, Thomas W. Brunner, Caleb P. Burns, Ralph J. Caccia, Benjamin C. Eggert, Scott A. Felder, Jennifer D. Hindin, Theodore A. Howard, Paul F. Khoury, Kathleen A. Kirby, Carol A. Laham, Scott M. McCaleb, Kimberly M. Melvin, Alan H. Price, Eve Klindera Reed, Bert W. Rein, Henry M. Rivera, William A. Roberts, III, Bennett L. Ross, Rebecca L. Saitta, Peter D. Shields, Richard A. Simpson, Daniel J. Standish, Michael E. Toner, David H. Topol, Joshua S. Turner, David B. Weinberg, Christopher B. Weld, David E. Weslow, Richard E. Wiley
- ArticleMay 4, 2012En Banc Federal Circuit Decision Clarifies Contractor Immunity for Patent InfringementIntellectual Property Today
- ArticleApril/May 2012Executive Counsel
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.