- "Amb. David A. Gross"
- Clear Results
- EventJune 20, 2012Visionary Address: Profiting from the TurmoilMarina Bay SandsCommunicAsia 2012
- EventJune 5, 2012What Role Should the UN Have in Governing the Internet? A Briefing on the UN's Internet Governance InitiativeWashington, DCCongressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee
- Read Time: 1 minMedia MentionMay 31, 2012Reuters
- EventApril 19, 2012Revising the International Telecommunication Regulations - Preparations for WCIT 2012Brussels, BelgiumETNO/ITU Workshop
- Read Time: 1 minMedia MentionApril 11, 2012David Gross Discusses Role as Chairman for Coalition of Companies Banding Together on Internet RegulationPolitico
- ArticleMarch 14, 2012Proposed New European Union Data Regulation Offers Benefits and Poses Challenges for U.S. BusinessesBloomberg Technology Law
- Read Time: 2 minMedia MentionMarch 9, 2012Mercury News
- EventMarch 7, 2012Young Arabs in a Digital AgeDoha, QatarFOSI/ictQatar's Promoting Online Safety and Cyber Ethics in the Middle East
- EventMarch 6, 2012Where in the World Is Online Safety?Doha, QatarFOSI/ictQatar's Promoting Online Safety and Cyber Ethics in the Middle East
- EventFebruary 1, 2012Here We Go Again-Another Storm Brewing Over Potential UN Regulation of the InternetWashington, DCHudson Institute's Center on Economics of the Internet
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.