Applicants may apply directly to any of the positions below by clicking the link to the right. Please use Chrome or Internet Explorer to submit your applications.
Search Firms with current fee agreements may submit applications for any of the below positions through their Search Firm Portal. Please contact Molly Hall, Lateral Recruiting Administrator, at email@example.com if you do not have a current fee agreement in place or need directions on how to access your Search Firm Portal.
• Mid-level associate for our Washington, DC office
• At least three years of litigation experience (including research, discovery, and motions practice)
• Ideal candidate will have international arbitration experience
• Seeking academically distinguished applicants with strong brief writing and oral advocacy skills
• Foreign language proficiency is a plus
• All candidates should have excellent references
Intellectual Property Special Counsel
• Special Counsel for our Washington, DC office or remote work (applications outside of DC are welcome)
• Six plus years of patent litigation experience
• Background in biology, chemistry, electrical/mechanical engineering, or computer science desired
• Ideal candidate will have litigation experience managing the lifecycle of cases including pre-trial preparation, depositions, expert reports and expert depositions, arguments, and trials
• Clerkship preferred
• Opportunity to gain significant responsibility and direct exposure to clients
• All candidates should have excellent academic credentials and references
• Non-partnership track position with a 1,500 billable hour requirement
Wiley is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.