Applicants may apply directly to any of the positions below by clicking the link to the right. Please use Chrome or Internet Explorer to submit your applications.
Judicial clerks are encouraged to apply for an associate position after January 1st of their clerkship year. Candidates may submit their applications here.
Search Firms with current fee agreements may submit applications for any of the below positions through their Search Firm Portal. Please contact Molly Hall, Lateral Recruiting Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have a current fee agreement in place or need directions on how to access your Search Firm Portal.
- Associate for our Washington, DC office
- 5-7 years of demonstrated litigation experience
- Day-to-day work will include litigation matters (including motions practice, discovery, preparation for mediations and trial) and coverage advice in many areas including cyber liability, directors & officers liability, employment practices liability, professional liability and other matters.
- Government litigation experience is a plus, as is experience with regulated businesses in the financial industry.
- Academically distinguished applicants who have excellent writing and analytical skills, high attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines are sought to assume responsibility in our nationally recognized practice group.
- Opportunity to gain significant responsibility and direct exposure to clients. All applicants should have excellent academic credentials and references.
International Trade Analyst
- International Trade Analyst for our Washington, DC office
- At least 3 years of regulatory/policy experience with antidumping and countervailing duty proceedings
- Candidate will review questionnaire responses, draft deficiency comments, prepare regulatory updates and communicate with clients on a regular basis, as well as work with government and industry personnel.
- Preferred candidates will have strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects with organization and efficiency.
- Ideal candidates will possess a strong client service orientation and the ability to work well in a team environment
- SAS programming skills and/or experience in export controls, sanctions, and customs are a plus
Telecom, Media & Technology Special Counsel
- Attorney for our Washington, DC office
- At least eight years of transportation experience
- Experience with Internet of Things, connected vehicles, and/or drone issues is preferred
- Opportunity to work in nationally recognized practice group
- Client-facing role with significant responsibility
- Seeking academically distinguished applicants who have excellent writing and communication skills, high attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Non-partnership track position with an 1,800 billable hour requirement
Wiley is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.