- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
- Stay Informed.
Visit our Sanctions and Export Controls Resource Center here.
In the spotlight.
Scott, partner in the Government Contracts Practice, received the Reserve Organization of America's (ROA) "Twice the Citizen Award."
Hon. Nazak Nikakhtar, chair of the National Security Practice, discussed China-focused export control policy during a China Tech Threat webinar.
John, partner in the Government Contracts Practice, wrote an article for Westlaw Today titled "Contracting by Executive Order: Courts and Congress push back on contractors' behalf."
Kat, partner in the TMT and Privacy, Cyber & Data Governance practices, moderated a panel during the FCBA/ABA Privacy and Data Security Symposium.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertDates Set for Comments on FCC Proposal to Adopt Additional Foreign ...November 21, 2022
- Press ReleaseWiley Receives Diversity & Flexibility Alliance ‘Tipping the ...November 18, 2022
- AlertFAR Council Proposes to Create a New Standard of Contractor ...November 16, 2022
- AlertDecember Television License Renewal and Announcements Reminder: CT ...November 11, 2022
- AlertFCC Announces Upcoming Release of National Broadband Map; BEAD Program ...November 11, 2022
- AlertDecember 1, 2022 FCC EEO Deadlines for Stations in AL, GA, CO, MN, MT, ND ...November 10, 2022
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What we value2021 Diversity Report
A Single Office