Vidushi represents clients in a wide range of international trade matters, including antidumping and countervailing duty investigations, customs law, and export controls compliance.
- Assisted with Section 301 investigations concerning:
- Chinese forced technology transfer acts, policies, and practices, and
- the enforcement of U.S. rights in the World Trade Organization (WTO) dispute against harmful subsidies on large civil aircraft by the European Union.
- Drafted memoranda analyzing domestic, foreign, and international law for WTO issues.
- Researched, analyzed, edited, and drafted memoranda on international trade law issues and WTO agreement compliance.
- Office of the United States Trade Representative
- Attorney, Interagency Center on Trade Implementation, Monitoring, and Enforcement (2018-2020)
- Attorney Fellow, Office of the General Counsel (2017-2018)
- Intern, U.S. Department of Commerce, Office of the Chief Counsel for International Commerce (2016)
- Intern, United States Automobile Association (USAA) (2016)
*Not admitted to the District of Columbia Bar. Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.
J.D., The University of Texas School of Law
B.J., The University of Texas at Austin
B.A., The University of Texas at Austin
Staff Member, Texas International Law Journal
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar (*Pending, supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar)
- Texas Bar