Travis advises telecommunications, media, and technology clients on regulatory, litigation, and compliance matters.
- Conducts legal research on a wide range of topics across the communications and privacy spectrum and drafts pleadings for clients in rulemaking and enforcement proceedings before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- Counsels telecommunications clients on compliance with federal and state regulatory obligations.
- Tracks and analyzes federal and state legislative developments on issues such as Section 230, cyber incident reporting, and broadband access.
- Conducts regulatory due diligence and risk assessments for technology and communications transactions.
- Assists radio clients in preparing mandatory FCC filings, including Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) reports and audits.
- Legal Intern, U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Oversight and Reform (2019)
- Legal Intern, Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Enforcement Bureau, Investigations and Hearings Division (2018)
- Legal Intern, 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida, Criminal Division (2017)
- Legal Intern, Florida Third District Court of Appeal (2017)
- Legal Intern, Projects Abroad Human Rights Office (2016)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Section of Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.S., magna cum laude, University of Miami, School of Communication
Member, The George Washington Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar