Tim serves as consulting counsel to Wiley. He has more than 30 years of experience in trademark and copyright litigation and counseling. He is also recognized in Who’s Who in America and Who’s Who in American Law.
- Counsels clients on trademark, trade dress, domain name, unfair competition, and copyright law and related litigation and licensing.
- Served as lead trial and appellate counsel in major multinational litigation handling trademark, copyright, and unfair competition matters.
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Chair, Trademarks Committee
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- AV Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell's highest ranking by peers for general ethical standards and legal ability
J.D., American University Washington College of Law
B.A., University of Washington
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Sixth, Eleventh, Federal, and District of Columbia Circuits