Taylor is a health care regulatory and transactional attorney who counsels and represents clients on a broad range of legal issues. Taylor provides a variety of advice and guidance on federal and state regulations in the health care and health insurance sectors with clients that range in size from small start-ups to nationally known insurers. He also assists health care clients with complex procurements, services agreements, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Drafts and negotiates documents related to health care transactions, including services agreements, financings, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Provides regulatory advice to health care entities related to the False Claims Act, the Anti-Kickback Statute, and HIPAA.
- Provides advice and assists clients with negotiation regarding Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) contracting.
- Drafts and negotiates commercial contracts from services agreements to leases and asset sales.
- Associate, Private law practice (2018-2019)
- Intern, Public Health Management Corporation (2017)
- Intern, World Health Organization (2014)
- Intern, U.S. Department of Justice (2014)
J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School
M.B.E., University of Pennsylvania
M.P.H., Yale University
A.B., Brown University
Executive Editor, Journal of International Law
Technology and Production Editor, The Regulatory Review
Communications Editor, The Regulatory Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Delaware Bar
Related News & Insights
- AlertCoronavirus Relief Package: What Employers and Industries Need to KnowRachel A. Alexander, Thomas W. Antonucci, Attison L. Barnes, III, Timothy C. Brightbill, Todd A. Bromberg, Laura El-Sabaawi, Amb. David A. Gross, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Kathleen A. Kirby, Kevin J. Maynard, Jessica N. Rosenthal, Richard W. Smith, Maureen E. Thorson, Taylor Robert Daily, Martha G. Vázquez, Wesley E. WeeksMarch 27, 2020