Sua advises clients on issues of health care regulatory, transactional, and litigation matters, including administration of pharmacy benefit management (PBM) programs. She also counsels health care companies on legal issues with government and internal investigations, subpoenas, and lawsuits, including actions under the False Claims Act (FCA), and Anti-Kickback Statute (AKS).
- Drafts and negotiates pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) and health services contracts for national managed care plans.
- Counsels clients on developing organizational policies in compliance with complex Medicaid and Medicare regulations.
- Provides regulatory advice to health care entities related to the False Claims Act, the Anti-Kickback Statute, and HIPAA.
- Conducts internal reviews of client data to determine possible violations of Medicare and Medicaid regulations and advise of potential legal and public relations exposures.
- Assists discovery response of clients in connection with ongoing multidistrict antitrust litigation.
- Associate, Private Law Practice (2019-2021)
- Summer Clerk, Private Law Practice (2017)
- Student Attorney, Boston College Legal Services LAB, Immigration Clinic (Fall 2018)
- Student Attorney, Boston College Legal Services LAB, Juvenile Rights Advocacy Program (Spring 2018)
*Not admitted to the District of Columbia Bar. Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.