Stacey is an associate in the firm’s Litigation and White Collar Defense & Government Investigations Practices. Her representative matters include corporate clients and individuals involved in a variety of complex litigation matters. She drafts pleadings and motions filed in state and federal courts and conducts substantive research on a myriad of issues.
Prior to private practice, Stacey served as law clerk to the Honorable Rossie D. Alston, Jr., during his terms as a judge on the Court of Appeals of Virginia and the U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Virginia (known as the “Rocket Docket”).
- Represents a widely-recognized brand targeted by an illegal robocall scam.
- Defending corporate and individual clients in transnational arbitrations and litigation.
- Represents a corporate client in a suit alleging both direct and derivative claims including a wide range of business torts and conspiracy claims.
- Extern, Office of the Commonwealth's Attorney, Roanoke City (2016):
- First-chaired a jury trial under supervision and successfully obtained a guilty conviction.
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Marla Graff Decker, Court of Appeals of Virginia (2016)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Robert J. Humphreys, Court of Appeals of Virginia (2015)
- Intern, Office of the Attorney General of Virginia, Medicaid Fraud Control Unit (2015)
*Not admitted to the District of Columbia Bar. Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.
J.D., Washington and Lee University School of Law
B.A., College of William and Mary
Senior Articles Editor, Journal of Civil Rights and Social Justice
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Rossie D. Alston, Jr., U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia (2019-2020)
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Rossie D. Alston, Jr., Court of Appeals of Virginia (2017-2019)
Bar and Court Memberships
- Virginia Bar