Shane is an associate in the firm’s Litigation group and represents corporate clients and individuals in a variety of complex litigation matters in state and federal court.
- Represents political committee in a regulatory dispute before federal appellate courts.
- Represents non-profit in a trade secrets dispute before federal district court.
- Represents lobbying firm and its executives in a complex, international trade secrets dispute.
- Represents business associations in federal agency proceedings.
- Intern, the Honorable Trevor N. McFadden, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2019)
- Intern, U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division, Organized Crime and Gang Section (2019)
- Litigation Paralegal, Private Law Practice (2017–2018)
- Intern, Office of Senator Bob Corker, U.S. Senate (2016)
- Intern, Office of Congressman Chuck Fleischmann, U.S. House of Representatives (2015)
- The Federalist Society
J.D., with highest honors, The George Washington University Law School; Order of the Coif
B.A., summa cum laude with highest honors, Patrick Henry College; Government Award; Leadership Award
Managing Editor, The George Washington Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar