Ricky counsels clients in health care law and regulations, including Medicare and Medicaid policies and Medicare Parts B and D efforts. Ricky advises C-suite executives, boards, and agencies on legal strategies and compliance matters.
- Advised top executives to develop legal and business strategies aligned with legislation, including statutory changes for Medicare plans.
- Completed extensive policy research and analysis regarding Medicare coverage for medical devices and Medicaid program challenges. See, e.g., GAO, Medicare: CMS Should Evaluate Providing Coverage for Disposable Medical Devices That Could Substitute for Durable Medical Equipment, GAO-17-600 (Washington, D.C., July 17, 2017).
- Director, Health Policy Counsel, CVS Health (2020-2021)
- Senior Staff Counsel, Office of General Counsel (2017-2020), Health Care Analyst, Health Care Policy Unit (2014-2017), U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Senior Research Associate, Hospital Programs & Policy, America's Essential Hospitals (2012-2014)
- Senior Research Associate, Pew Center on the States, The Pew Charitable Trusts (2011-2012)
- Health Care Policy Analyst, Office of Program Policy Analysis & Government Accountability, Florida Legislature (2009-2011)
- Senior Government Affairs Manager, Bureau of Environmental Health, Florida Department of Health (2006-2009)
- Received the GAO Integrity Award from the U.S. Comptroller General in recognition of exemplary legal analysis within the Office of General Counsel (2020)
J.D., Columbus School of Law, The Catholic University of America
M.S., Florida State University
M.P.A., Florida State University
B.S., Florida State University
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar