Nicole represents clients in a variety of international trade matters related to trade remedies proceedings, national security, supply chain, and digital trade. She advises clients in a variety of antidumping and countervailing duties (AD/CVD) proceedings before the Department of Commerce (DOC) and International Trade Commission (ITC) and related litigation. Nicole has worked on matters relating to a number of industries, including steel, aluminum, paper, and downstream steel products.
- Represents domestic producers of steel mill and downstream products, including freight rail couplers, vertical shaft engines, wind towers, steel pipe and tubes, and steel flat products in all aspects of AD/CVD investigations, administrative reviews, circumvention and scope proceedings, sunset reviews, and corresponding court appeals.
- Provides guidance on compliance with various federal laws and regulations including the Export Administration Regulations; International Traffic in Arms Regulations; economic and trade sanctions.
- U.S. House Homeland Security Committee Ranking Member Mike Rogers
- Communications Director (2019)
- Press Secretary (2019)
- U.S. Senate Committee on Finance Chairman Orrin Hatch
- Press Secretary (2018)
- Deputy Press Secretary (2017-2018)
- U.S. Senator Jim Inhofe
- Deputy Press Secretary (2017)
- Press Assistant (2016-2017)
- Staff Assistant (2015-2016)
- The Federalist Society
J.D., with honors, George Washington University Law School
B.A., cum laude, University of Tulsa
Notes Editor, International Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- AlertBiden Administration Adds Economic Measures Against Russia During G7 Meeting – New Tariffs, Gold Import Restrictions, Sanctions and Export DesignationsAlan H. Price, Nova J. Daly, Hon. Nazak Nikakhtar, Lori E. Scheetz, Paul J. Coyle, Nicole C. HagerJune 29, 2022
- AlertBiden Administration Increases Sanctions, Export Control Restrictions Amid Russia’s Continued Aggression in UkraineLori E. Scheetz, John R. Shane, Paul J. Coyle, Nicole C. Hager, Hon. Nazak NikakhtarApril 12, 2022
- AlertUPDATE: Senate and House Pass Bill Suspending Normal Trade Relations with RussiaTimothy C. Brightbill, Nova J. Daly, Robert E. DeFrancesco, III, Nicole C. HagerApril 7, 2022
- AlertTreasury, Commerce Target Russia’s Tech Sector, Defense Industrial BaseHon. Nazak Nikakhtar, Lori E. Scheetz, John R. Shane, Paul J. Coyle, Nicole C. HagerApril 5, 2022