Nicole counsels and represents government contractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and compliance issues.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC).
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA).
- Counsels clients on various compliance issues, including those involving the Service Contract Act.
- As a law clerk, conducted legal research and prepared analyses of facts in cases dealing with the Contract Disputes Act, military relocation, and FEMA arbitration panels.
- Law Clerk, Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (2018)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Arms Control, Verification and Compliance (2017)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Thomas C. Wheeler, U.S. Court of Federal Claims (2017)
J.D., The George Washington University Law School
B.A., Gettysburg College
Editor-in-Chief, Public Contract Law Journal
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- ArticleFAR council adopts annual SAM representation and listing for ban on Huawei, ZTE, and other Chinese telecommunications equipment and servicesWestlawJon W. Burd, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Kara M. Sacilotto, Megan L. Brown, Nicole E. GilesFebruary 10, 2020
- AlertOCIs—Reports of Their Demise as a Legitimate Protest Ground Appear PrematureBrian Walsh, Samantha S. Lee, Nicole E. GilesFebruary 7, 2020
- AlertFAR Council Adopts Annual SAM Representation and Listing for Ban on Huawei, ZTE, and Other Chinese Telecommunications Equipment and ServicesJon W. Burd, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Kara M. Sacilotto, Megan L. Brown, Nicole E. GilesDecember 16, 2019
- AlertFake Parts Remain in Focus: FAR Council Expands Counterfeit Reporting RulesRichard B. O'Keeffe, Jr., Nicole E. GilesNovember 25, 2019