Nicholas counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and compliance issues.
- Performs legal research and drafts pleadings and memoranda for bid protests and contract claims.
- Law Clerk, Legal Services of South Central Michigan (2017)
- Global Mobility Specialist-Paralegal, Private law practice (2013-2016)
J.D., University of Michigan Law School
B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison
Senior Editor, Michigan Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- Blog PostU.S. Supreme Court to Consider Whether Violating Terms of Service Is Computer HackingWiley ConnectMegan L. Brown, Matthew J. Gardner, Nicholas L. PerryApril 24, 2020
- AlertGAO Reaffirms Ignorance Can Be Bliss When It Comes to Key PersonnelBrian Walsh, Moshe B. Broder, Nicholas L. PerryApril 20, 2020
- AlertOMB Releases Guidance on Implementing CARES Act Provision Permitting Reimbursement of Paid Leave for Government Contractors Related to COVID-19John R. Prairie, Cara L. Lasley, Nicholas L. PerryApril 20, 2020
- AlertAgencies Issue Guidance on CARES Act Section 3610 Authorizing Reimbursement of Paid Leave for Government Contractors Related to COVID-19John R. Prairie, Cara L. Lasley, Nicholas L. PerryApril 13, 2020