Nicholas counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and compliance issues.
- Performs legal research and drafts pleadings and memoranda for bid protests and contract claims.
- Law Clerk, Legal Services of South Central Michigan (2017)
- Global Mobility Specialist-Paralegal, Private law practice (2013-2016)
J.D., University of Michigan Law School
B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison
Senior Editor, Michigan Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- Media MentionLaw360 Reports on Wiley Victory in Bid Protest Over Navy’s IT AwardLaw360August 27, 2021
- Media MentionBloomberg Law Covers Wiley Win in Bid Protest Over Navy’s IT AwardBloomberg LawAugust 26, 2021
- NewsletterNational Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021 Includes Numerous Provisions Impacting Government ContractorsGovernment Contracts Issue UpdateFebruary 2021
- ArticleNDAA for FY 2021 will include numerous provisions affecting acquisition programs and cybersecurity requirementsThomson Reuters WestlawTracye Winfrey Howard, Megan L. Brown, Kendra Perkins Norwood, Nicholas L. PerryNovember 5, 2020