Nicholas counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and compliance issues.
- Performs legal research and drafts pleadings and memoranda for bid protests and contract claims.
- Law Clerk, Legal Services of South Central Michigan (2017)
- Global Mobility Specialist-Paralegal, Private law practice (2013-2016)
J.D., University of Michigan Law School
B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison
Senior Editor, Michigan Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- ArticleNDAA for FY 2021 will include numerous provisions affecting acquisition programs and cybersecurity requirementsThomson Reuters WestlawTracye Winfrey Howard, Megan L. Brown, Kendra Perkins Norwood, Nicholas L. PerryNovember 5, 2020
- AlertGAO Calls Foul on Foosball: Social Gatherings Taint NASA AcquisitionSamantha S. Lee, Nicholas L. PerryOctober 1, 2020
- NewsletterNDAA for FY 2021 Will Include Numerous Provisions Affecting Acquisition Programs and Cybersecurity RequirementsGovernment Contracts Issue UpdateOctober 2020
- AlertSuper Circular Changes Bring New Focus, New Requirements, and Greater Clarity for Federal GrantsBrian Walsh, Kendra Perkins Norwood, Nicholas L. PerrySeptember 10, 2020