Nicholas counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and compliance issues.
- Performs legal research and drafts pleadings and memoranda for bid protests and contract claims.
- Law Clerk, Legal Services of South Central Michigan (2017)
- Global Mobility Specialist-Paralegal, Private law practice (2013-2016)
J.D., University of Michigan Law School
B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison
Senior Editor, Michigan Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- AlertGovernment Scrutiny of Relationships with China Continues with Department of Education InvestigationsBrian Walsh, Mark B. Sweet, Nicholas L. PerryFebruary 21, 2020
- AlertArrest of Harvard Professor Reinforces Heightened Scrutiny of Federal Grant Recipients with Connections to ChinaBrian Walsh, Mark B. Sweet, Nicholas L. PerryFebruary 4, 2020
- AlertNational Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020 Includes New Acquisition Programs and Changes to Existing Laws Impacting ContractorsTracye Winfrey Howard, Megan L. Brown, Kendra Perkins Norwood, Nicholas L. PerryDecember 26, 2019
- AlertMulti-Faceted SBA Final Rule Clarifies Existing Regulations and Brings Long-Awaited ChangesJohn R. Prairie, George E. Petel, Nicholas L. PerryDecember 12, 2019