Moshe counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests and contract claims and disputes. Moshe regularly prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC) and litigates commercial disputes in state and federal courts.
Moshe is a contributing author to the “Cybersecurity Risk Management Is a Corporate Responsibility” chapter in the American Bar Association’s 2019 publication, The Lawyer’s Corporate Social Responsibility Deskbook.
- Regularly prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC).
- Conducts internal investigations and assists government contractors with responding to U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) subpoenas and investigations, including allegations of False Claims Act (FCA) violations.
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA).
- Litigates commercial disputes in state and federal courts, and represents government contractors in prime-subcontractor disputes.
- Reviews and updates government contractor codes of conduct and advises on compliance issues.
- Assists government contractors in responding to government suspension and debarment officials.
- Provides guidance to clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions subject to review by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
- Law Clerk, U.S. Department of Justice
- National Security Division, Foreign Investment Review Staff (2014)
- Criminal Division, Appellate Section (2013)
- Law Intern, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, Fraud and Public Corruption Section (2013)
- Law Clerk, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Office of the General Counsel (2012-2013)
- Exceptional Pro Bono Pledge Honoree
J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., Yeshiva University
Assistant Managing Editor, Georgetown Immigration Law Journal
- Volunteer Law Clerk for the Honorable James E. Boasberg, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2015)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Courts for the District of Columbia and the District of Maryland
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Related News & Insights
- AlertNew DOD Trusted Capital Program Provides Investment OpportunitiesDaniel P. Brooks, Moshe B. BroderJanuary 14, 2021
- Press ReleaseDOJ Announces $1.2 Million Settlement of Racial Discrimination Lawsuit in Pocomoke City, MarylandOctober 8, 2020
- NewsletterInterim Rule on CMMC and NIST 800-171 Assessments Creates New Cybersecurity Compliance Requirements for ContractorsGovernment Contracts Issue UpdateOctober 2020
- AlertNot Just CMMC: New DOD Rule Creates Two Cybersecurity Assessment FrameworksMegan L. Brown, Jon W. Burd, Matthew J. Gardner, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Kara M. Sacilotto, Gary S. Ward, Moshe B. BroderSeptember 29, 2020