Moshe counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests and contract claims and disputes. Moshe, a certified Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt, uses the LLSI process and project management tools to continually improve the value proposition the firm delivers to its clients.
Moshe is a contributing author to the “Cybersecurity Risk Management Is a Corporate Responsibility” chapter in the American Bar Association’s 2019 publication, The Lawyer’s Corporate Social Responsibility Deskbook.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC).
- Conducts internal investigations and assists government contractors with responding to U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) subpoenas and investigations, including allegations of False Claims Act (FCA) violations.
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA).
- Litigates commercial disputes in state and federal courts, and represents government contractors in prime-subcontractor disputes.
- Reviews and updates government contractor codes of conduct and advises on compliance issues.
- Assists government contractors in responding to government suspension and debarment officials.
- Provides guidance to clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions subject to review by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
- Law Clerk, U.S. Department of Justice
- National Security Division, Foreign Investment Review Staff (2014)
- Criminal Division, Appellate Section (2013)
- Law Intern, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, Fraud and Public Corruption Section (2013)
- Law Clerk, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Office of the General Counsel (2012-2013)
- Exceptional Pro Bono Pledge Honoree
J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., Yeshiva University
Assistant Managing Editor, Georgetown Immigration Law Journal
- Volunteer Law Clerk for the Honorable James E. Boasberg, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2015)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Related News & Insights
- NewsletterWhat Contractors Need to Know About DoD’s New CMMC ProgramPrivacy In FocusMarch 2020
- NewsletterUpdate on State Secrets Litigation Under the Trump AdministrationGovernment Contracts Issue UpdateFebruary 2020
- AlertGAO Decision Provides Guidance on Use of Overlapping GSA Schedules Awarded Under GSA’s ‘Continuous Contracting’ PolicyKevin J. Maynard, Brian Walsh, Moshe B. BroderJanuary 6, 2020
- AlertDOD Updated its New Contractor Cybersecurity Certification ProgramJon W. Burd, Matthew J. Gardner, Megan L. Brown, Moshe B. BroderDecember 19, 2019