Moshe counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests and contract claims and disputes. Moshe regularly prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC) and litigates commercial disputes in state and federal courts.
Moshe is a contributing author to the “Cybersecurity Risk Management Is a Corporate Responsibility” chapter in the American Bar Association’s 2019 publication, The Lawyer’s Corporate Social Responsibility Deskbook.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC).
- Conducts internal investigations and assists government contractors with responding to U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) subpoenas and investigations, including allegations of False Claims Act (FCA) violations.
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA).
- Litigates commercial disputes in state and federal courts, and represents government contractors in prime-subcontractor disputes.
- Reviews and updates government contractor codes of conduct and advises on compliance issues.
- Assists government contractors in responding to government suspension and debarment officials.
- Provides guidance to clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions subject to review by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
- Law Clerk, U.S. Department of Justice
- National Security Division, Foreign Investment Review Staff (2014)
- Criminal Division, Appellate Section (2013)
- Law Intern, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, Fraud and Public Corruption Section (2013)
- Law Clerk, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Office of the General Counsel (2012-2013)
- Exceptional Pro Bono Pledge Honoree
J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., Yeshiva University
Assistant Managing Editor, Georgetown Immigration Law Journal
- Volunteer Law Clerk for the Honorable James E. Boasberg, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2015)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Related News & Insights
- Media MentionDuane Pozza and Moshe Broder Discuss First Amendment Challenge to Massachusetts’ Emergency Debt Collection RegulationNational Creditors Bar Association briefing callMay 13, 2020
- AlertGAO Reaffirms Ignorance Can Be Bliss When It Comes to Key PersonnelBrian Walsh, Moshe B. Broder, Nicholas L. PerryApril 20, 2020
- NewsletterWhat Contractors Need to Know About DoD’s New CMMC ProgramPrivacy In FocusMarch 2020
- NewsletterUpdate on State Secrets Litigation Under the Trump AdministrationGovernment Contracts Issue UpdateFebruary 2020