Meredith advises clients on issues of health care regulatory, transactional, and litigation matters. She represents health plans in the negotiation, drafting, and administration of large service contracts, including behavioral health and pharmacy benefit management (PBM) contracts for commercial and government-sponsored health care programs, including Medicare and Medicaid. Meredith also has experience representing fiduciaries and companies in litigation and regulatory investigations related to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Drafts and negotiates pharmacy benefit management (PBM) agreements for commercial and government health care programs.
- Represented health insurers in U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) investigations into Affordable Care Act and Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act compliance.
- Counseled plan service providers and plan sponsors in ERISA private class action litigation.
- Private law practice (2017-2022)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Judge Anthony C. Epstein, Superior Court of the District of Columbia (2016)
- Legal Intern, D.C. Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program, AARP Legal Counsel for the Elderly (2015)
- American Bar Association
- DC Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
J.D., cum laude, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., Northwestern University
Notes Editor, The George Washington International Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Bar
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Second and Seventh Circuits
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin