Mary represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability and general liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues and serves as monitoring counsel.
- Conducts legal research and prepares memos for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Student Attorney, Georgetown Law Communications and Technology Law Clinic (2019)
- Summer Associate, Wiley Rein LLP (2019)
- Summer Legal Intern, U.S. Office of Special Counsel (2018)
J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., cum laude, Utrecht University
Staff Editor, Georgetown Law Technology Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar