Mary represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability and general liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues and serves as monitoring counsel.
- Conducts legal research and prepares memos for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Student Attorney, Georgetown Law Communications and Technology Law Clinic (2019)
- Summer Associate, Wiley Rein LLP (2019)
- Summer Legal Intern, U.S. Office of Special Counsel (2018)
J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., cum laude, Utrecht University
Staff Editor, Georgetown Law Technology Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- Blog PostMontana Federal Court Holds that Notice-Prejudice Rule Does Not Apply to Claims-Made PolicyWiley Executive SummaryMary E. WeaverSeptember 9, 2021
- Blog PostTexas Federal Court Denies Insurer’s Motion to Dismiss Pending Choice-of-Law DeterminationWiley Executive SummaryMary E. WeaverJuly 15, 2021
- NewsletterMultiple Lawsuits Arising Out of Employee’s Alleged Sexual Abuse of Multiple Children are “Single Claim” Under Claims-Made PolicyExecutive SummaryMay 2021
- Blog PostMultiple Lawsuits Arising Out of Employee’s Alleged Sexual Abuse of Multiple Children are “Single Claim” Under Claims-Made PolicyWiley Executive SummaryMary E. WeaverMay 4, 2021