Mary represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability and general liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues and serves as monitoring counsel.
- Conducts legal research and prepares memos for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Student Attorney, Georgetown Law Communications and Technology Law Clinic (2019)
- Summer Legal Intern, U.S. Office of Special Counsel (2018)
J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., cum laude, Utrecht University
Staff Editor, Georgetown Law Technology Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- Blog PostCourt Declines to Dismiss Coverage Litigation Based on Potential Applicability of Prior Notice ExclusionWiley Executive SummaryMary E. WeaverApril 25, 2022
- Blog PostClaims under Illinois False Claims Act Not Uninsurable under Illinois LawWiley Executive SummaryMary E. WeaverMarch 29, 2022
- Blog PostBreach of Contract Exclusion Precludes Duty to Defend Vendor’s Claim Against Travel Agency for Non-PaymentWiley Executive SummaryMary E. WeaverJanuary 13, 2022
- Blog PostMontana Federal Court Holds that Notice-Prejudice Rule Does Not Apply to Claims-Made PolicyWiley Executive SummaryMary E. WeaverSeptember 9, 2021