Lindy counsels and represents government contractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, government and internal investigations, risk assessments, and compliance with laws and regulations applicable to government contractors. Lindy, a certified Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt, uses the LLSI process and project management tools to continually improve the value proposition the firm delivers to its clients.
- Represents federal government contractors, as protester and intervenor, in numerous bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC), and federal agencies.
- Represents state and local government contractors in bid protests before state and local agencies, including the D.C. Board of Contract Appeals.
- Counsels government contractors regarding claims including claims under the Contracts Disputes Act (CDA).
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA) and Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (CBCA).
- Conducts internal investigations and assists contractors in connection with government investigations and responding to Office of the Inspector General (IG) subpoenas, including investigations involving compliance with federal regulations and corporate ethics and compliance programs.
- Counsels contractors on a range of issues related to government contracting, including risk related to compliance with various Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and contractual provisions.
- Conducts due diligence for government contractors to assess risks unique to companies with federal contracts and companies seeking to enter international public procurement markets.
- Represents pro bono clients in matters protecting and asserting Constitutional Rights.
- Intern, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office of the General Counsel, Procurement and Acquisitions Law Group (2015)
- Intern, The Coalition for Government Procurement (2011-2012)
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America directory of “Ones to Watch” for Government Relations (2021)
J.D., with High Honors, The George Washington University Law School; Order of the Coif
B.S., James Madison University
Notes Editor, The George Washington Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Related News & Insights
- Press Release28 Wiley Attorneys Recognized Across 17 Practice Areas in 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®August 20, 2020
- AlertNew Executive Order Requires Review of Temporary Foreign Labor in Government ContractingCraig Smith, Lindy C. BathurstAugust 6, 2020
- EventPractical Guidance for Contractors Considering a Bid ProtestLawLine: 2020 Government Contracting LawJuly 14, 2020
- ArticlePreventing Unfairness When Employees Switch Contractors or Enter Industry From GovernmentThe Procurement LawyerBrian Walsh, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Lindy C. BathurstSpring 2020