Lindy counsels and represents government contractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and compliance issues. Lindy, a certified Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt, uses the LLSI process and project management tools to continually improve the value proposition the firm delivers to its clients.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC).
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA).
- Assists clients in preparing certified claims presented to a Contracting Officer.
- Represents pro bono clients in matters protecting and asserting Constitutional Rights.
- Intern, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office of the General Counsel, Procurement and Acquisitions Law Group (2015)
- Intern, The Coalition for Government Procurement (2011-2012)
J.D., with High Honors, The George Washington University Law School; Order of the Coif
B.S., James Madison University
Notes Editor, The George Washington Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Related News & Insights
- EventPractical Guidance for Contractors Considering a Bid ProtestLawLineJuly 14, 2020
- NewsletterSection 809 Panel Recommends Bid Protest Reforms, Restricting Protests in Some Areas While Encouraging Transparency in OthersGovernment Contracts Issue UpdateFebruary 2019
- NewsletterGSA & OMB Implement E-Commerce ProvisionGovernment Contracts Issue UpdateFebruary 2018
- NewsletterDOD Announces Acquisition Reorganization EffortsGovernment Contracts Issue UpdateNovember 2017