Katelyn represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability, general liability, and representations and warranties insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with ongoing litigation in federal and state courts.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in complex insurance disputes.
- Represents insurers in coverage litigation across numerous jurisdictions.
- Legal Intern, American Bar Association Death Penalty Representation Project (2017)
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Notes Editor, The George Washington Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- Blog PostInsurer Deemed to Waive Right to Rescind but Commingling Exclusion Bars Coverage for Claims Against “Innocent” InsuredsWiley Executive SummaryKatelyn CrampJanuary 25, 2023
- Blog PostFederal Court Upholds Removal Based on Fraudulent Joinder of Non-Insurer DefendantsWiley Executive SummaryKatelyn CrampJanuary 25, 2023
- Blog PostDespite Acceptance of Coverage by Primary Insurer, Excess Policy Bars Coverage for Claim Deemed Related Back to Prior Policy PeriodWiley Executive SummaryKatelyn CrampDecember 16, 2022
- Blog PostNo Coverage for Loss in Consequence of Social Engineering FraudWiley Executive SummaryKatelyn CrampJune 28, 2022