Katelyn represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability and general liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with ongoing litigation in federal and state courts.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Drafts motions and pleadings on behalf of insurers involved in coverage litigation.
- Legal Intern, American Bar Association Death Penalty Representation Project (2017)
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Notes Editor, The George Washington Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar