Karuna represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under a variety of insurance policies, including directors and officers and professional liability.
- Advises clients on coverage issues arising in a variety of professional liability exposures.
- Legal Intern, National Association of Counsel for Children (2020)
- Legal Intern, Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia (2019)
- Legal Intern, Legal Aid Society of Washington, D.C. (2019)
- Legal Intern, National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum (2018)
- Hindi Language Direct Services Intern, Sakhi for South Asian Women (2016)
- Corps Member, Teach for America (2011-2013)
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
M.A., Rutgers University
B.A., Barnard College
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia
Related News & Insights
- Blog PostInsured Cannot Amend Complaint to Add Bad Faith Claim Where Coverage Issue is “Debatable”Wiley Executive SummaryKaruna SrivastavMay 6, 2022
- Blog PostFifth Circuit Holds That Settlement Obligations Create Legal Liability to Pay and Constitute “Loss” Under D&O PolicyWiley Executive SummaryKaruna SrivastavSeptember 21, 2021