Kamila provides legal counsel and strategic advice to technology, telecommunications, and media clients in a variety of regulatory, transactional, and compliance matters.
- Counsels clients on a broad array of communications and technology-related matters before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC), and other federal and state agencies.
- Advises on compliance with international, federal, and state privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This includes advising clients on developments in privacy law and best practices, helping clients develop and draft privacy policies, and supporting clients in their advocacy efforts regarding emerging privacy frameworks.
- Counsels clients regarding compliance with FCC rules affecting broadcast, wireless and satellite licensees; drafts comments, petitions, and other pleadings in FCC proceedings.
- Supports clients in developing cybersecurity compliance and risk management strategies, prepares comments and other filings for cybersecurity and supply chain-related proceedings, and advises on domestic and international developments in cybersecurity regulation and best practices.
- Conducts regulatory due diligence and risk assessments for technology and communications transactions.
- Student Staff Member, Georgetown Law, Communications and Technology Clinic (2018)
- Legal Intern, Federal Communications Commission, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau, Broadband Division (2017)