John Allen represents client interests in a variety of international trade litigation proceedings across a diverse array of industries, including steel products, photovoltaic components, and industrial diamonds.
- Represents clients in international trade litigation matters before the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC), U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC), U.S. Court of International Trade (CIT), and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Counsels clients on Section 232 tariff exclusion request and objection process.
- Aided in advising wrongful eviction client in a pro bono case before the D.C. Superior Court, Landlord & Tenant Branch.
- Judicial Intern, the Hon. Paul L. Friedman, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2016)
- Presidential Fellow, Wake Forest University, Office of the President (2014-2015)
J.D., magna cum laude, Wake Forest University School of Law; Order of the Coif; The I. Beverly Lake Award (awarded for outstanding achievement in Constitutional Law)
B.A., Wake Forest University
Senior Articles Editor, Wake Forest Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade