Jason represents insurers in coverage litigation under general liability and professional liability policies.
- Counsels insurers on potential liability issues, analyzes claims, and develops litigation strategies.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with directors and officers liability claims.
- Assists insurers with the resolution of complex securities claims.
- Represents professional liability insurers in coverage, bad faith, and rescission litigation around the country at the trial and appellate levels.
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable John D. Bates, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (Spring 2007)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Maryland State Bar Association (MSBA)
- Named by The Legal 500 US a "recommended lawyer" in Insurance Law (2018)
J.D., cum laude, American University Washington College of Law
B.A., Boston College
Note and Comment Editor, American University Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Related News & Insights
- Press ReleaseLegal 500 US Recognizes 42 Wiley Rein Lawyers Across Six Practice Areas NationallyJune 1, 2018
- NewsletterEleventh Circuit Finds Claims to be Related Even Though They Are Based on Different Legal TheoriesDecember 2016
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein Announces New Partners and Counsel for 2017November 30, 2016
- NewsletterRescission Voids All Policy Provisions, Including Innocent Insured ProvisionSeptember 2016